About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playroom ideas



As we are still sitting here waiting for our house to sell I have been going through every room in our new house and decorating...no we don't have a new house yet....but in my mind we do, and it's amazing. I want to create a fun playroom that Noah can grow up in and learn about the world and about his Savior. I want to do a chair railing with a chalkboard on the bottom and have a tent in the corner of the room with lots of pillows in it for his reading corner. I can see it now.....little scriptures on the wall for him to memorize and a craft area where he can draw and paint and color.....I am so excited

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I have those same dreams..yet, somehow my sad playroom is far from it. haha....maybe someday! :) or maybe we can just come play in yalls!

Beth LoSurdo said...

I have those same dreams of having the "ultimate" playroom, but in my dreams I have an unlimited bank account too! ha! Hope your house sells soon! :)